Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Our Class Wiki - so far

For our class wiki, I have been doing a little editing. I plan on doing much more editing and even creating a page of my own about social media. I edited work by other classmates and have added a little more information. I edited a page about education and video chatting in school. I noted how video chatting can give the students a rare experience that they might not have had if new media didn't grow and become popular. I also edited a page on new media and health and fitness. I added information about how people use social media to promote products and sell items for example the body wraps and fit tea. I also said this could help motivate people to get in shape. I want to create a page on how new media has affected our society as a whole. I plan on looking up ways in which new media is being used by all different age groups and what that is doing to them. I also will talk about how new media and the internet has changed the way children are. They are so focused on being on the internet, that they rarely go outside anymore. I will talk about these issues.

1 comment:

  1. Very informative, I enjoyed your take on utilizing it as a way of motivating others letting them know, they're not alone in pursing a better lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete